What is food and drink handling license ?

Every year millions of people suffer from food poisoning. These are often caused by bacteria like E.coli, Salmonella, and Vibrio. The bacteria get into the food when there's a problem with the handling of that food. Any time you come in contact with food and drink, you have a risk of getting something like food poisoning. This is why it's important to know how to handle food safely. A food and drink handling license will teach you how to avoid getting sick when working with food. This can be anything from working in a fast food restaurant to being a manager at a grocery store or a cafe. Working with food and drinks is a risk, so it's important to be aware of how to handle it.